Monday, December 27, 2021

Last Train to Christmas - 2021



Can you believe my luck lately? Another new Robin movie! Shown in the UK this Christmas season, but by Christmas Eve I found it on YouTube here in the US! Truly is a Christmas miracle! 😄

Looked low-budget, but Husband and I actually really enjoyed it. I'm always a fan of time travel movies, and this was a clever one...kept the characters on a train, but each car would take the main character back and forth through his life by a span of 10 years. All the way back to 1945, and then up to what I guess was 2015 at the end. Telling his story and him trying to figure out how to make the change that will fix the problem that gets revealed. So good! Robin played the director of an ad the main character was making on the train in 1985, and played his role with his usual exuberance.

Look it up before it gets taken off! And enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment