Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Birmingham Winter Memorabilia Show 2010

Robin made an appearance at this on Nov 20-21. Sadly, no, I didn't attend. I guess it looks like some sort of film memorabilia convention type thing. Not that interesting to me otherwise, but I would have loved to go meet Robin :( Sadness and woe, being half a world away! Anyhow, next best thing, another fan out there DID get to go and posted a bunch of nice photos of Robin on his flickr account at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stfphotoagency/5196226128/ so check them out! Robin looks good for his age, glad to see he still has his long hair. Can you believe how shiny it is???

2 comments:

  1. Dag did you check out the guns - watch out SlyStalone.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/stfphotoagency/5196192896/

    Mr.A should be a Knight of the October Children! Hair-shmair, you girl, I can't believe it's not butter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent job. Very insightful indeed. I am delighted on
    precisely what your next work is. A big heads up for such an extraordinary job.


    Feel free to visit my web page: Hackney 24 hour locksmith

    ReplyDelete